How we help…
When it comes to running your business, accounting, taxation or investment affairs, we are here to help you with all your needs. Our aim is to make it easy for you, take your stress away so you can focus on more important things and ensure everything is taken care of.
No ego. Just practical advice.
We look after all compliance obligations for companies, trusts, partnerships, self -managed superannuation funds and their individual owners.
● Preparation of financial statements
● Preparation of income tax returns
● Preparation of Activity Statements
● Preparation of any other financial documents required for reporting authorities, such as payroll tax returns, QBCC reporting, Taxable Payments Annual Reporting etc
Just ask us!
Guide to Growth
Do you have a tax question? Or do you need extra help in your business? We provide a range of advisory services designed to eliminate surprises, help you exceed your financial goals and grow your business.
● Year end tax planning – so you know exactly where you stand
● Self managed superannuation funds
● Cashflow management and advice
● Business performance and recovery plans
● Structuring your business (including advice and implementation)
● Taxation advice
We are also experienced in providing a number of specialty services, including:
● Research & Development tax offset claims
● Setting up and running your Xero file
● Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC) reporting obligations
● Trust account audits
● Outsourced CFO and board reporting
● Export market development grants
We are different. We don’t charge if you call us – we like talking with you. We only charge if we do work for you. We will always provide upfront fixed quotes if you ask us. We pride ourselves on no surprise bills.
Please contact us for a no obligation and sales pitch free quote!
SMSF Advisers Network
Since 1 July 2016, advice about superannuation must be provided through an Australian Financial Services Licence. In order to provide personal advice to our clients in relation to superannuation and self managed superannuation funds, Element SMSF & Advisory Pty Ltd (a subsidiary of Element Business & Accounting Solutions Pty Ltd) has chosen to be authorised through the SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd (SAN) – the Australian Financial Services Licence of the National Tax and Accountants’ Association Ltd (NTAA).
SAN supports our practice in providing advice regarding:
● Establishment of SMSFs
● Contribution strategies (amounts, types, withdrawal and recontribution)
● Pension strategies (account based and transition to retirement)
● Transfer of business real property into superannuation
● Withdrawals, commutations and death benefit payments
● Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements
● Provision of an asset class investment strategy (based on an assessment of your risk profile)
● Winding up of SMSFs
The people at this practice authorised by SAN to provide superannuation and self managed superannuation fund advice are:
● Theresa Allery – Authorised Representative No. 001245325
● Leschen Smaller – Authorised Representative No. 001258402
If you have any questions in relation to your superannuation, please ask to make an appointment to speak with us.
Click here to view our Financial Services Guide.
The SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd is an Australian Financial Services Licensee (No.430062), and is a fully owned subsidiary of the NTAA. The NTAA has been a leading provider of education for accountants for over 20 years, delivering specialist knowledge in taxation issues and Self-Managed Superannuation Funds. Our practice is pleased to be a member of this association, and benefits from the education they provide.